Thursday, February 3, 2011

My favorite blog.

My favorite blog is the lostremote. I found the information most interesting. I really liked the first blog, TV anchor’s Facebook page adds 35,000 fans in single day, it caught my attention because I, like most teens, have a facebook. I also really like that people asked questions and they were answered because I found myself wondering the same questions. The next blog was about hulu, another site that I often use to watch movies and my favorite television shows. The next blog is about the Daily Show, which is a show that I watch. After this there are various blogs also about the Daily. I definitely think this blog drew my interest because of its topic and then held me in because there was good blogging. I also enjoy the pictures next to the people that post the blogs it makes me feel like I know them better and for some reason makes their opinion more real to me. Also the picture really helps me understand the blog better in some cases. For example the first blog is a women fighting a tumor, her picture helps me understand the blog better.

No comments:

Post a Comment