Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Favorite Blog...

I think the best blog is Photojournalism From A Student’s Eye: http://www.danielsato.com/blog/page/2/. For someone, like me, who’s interested in photojournalism, this blog is a really good resource. It includes not only pictures and videos, but also helpful tutorials and stories of the blogger's experiences in his photojournalism career. The blog is both descriptive and well laid out, but also extremely helpful and strongly written. The author has links to his projects, his résumé, his photos, and his contact information included, so that if an employer is interested in his work and wants to contact him, they can do so easily and efficiently, which I think is an extremely good idea for a photojournalist who is still and student and looking for work. The author also includes links to his tutorials, new media sites he likes, and other photo blogs, all things I feel are good resources for people who share an interest with the author and his material. The author’s content is both versatile and interesting, touching upon many aspects of photojournalism, journalism, and even graphic design. I feel this blog is the best blog because it contains what I believe to be most crucial and necessary elements that make up any strong blog website.

No comments:

Post a Comment