Monday, February 7, 2011

Favorite Blog

My favorite blog that I found looking online was http://thedubstepblog.com. For the past year or so I have been very involved in music production. The particular type of music I gear myself at is Dubstep. It is a genre of music involving roughly 140 beats per minute, drops, synthesizers, and heavy bass. This particular blog site is for people who are also in music production. The blog allows users to upload their own personal songs, sound bites, and samples. With the help of this website I have gotten countless ideas from other DJ's. The most impressive thing about this blog is the professional DJ's who blog. These people are experts at what they do and they give insight about the professional music industry. The blog is a great tool for me to use. I have learned so much in the past 5 months since I have started following the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment