Sunday, May 8, 2011

What I learned

I learned a lot in this class. I learned all about media, concepts I never knew but mostly I learned about writing for media of course. I always liked writing, and prided myself as a good writer but writing for mass media is completely different and a new challenge that I have yet to conquer. I will keep working at it, however, because I do enjoy it.
I really learned a lot on the field trip because it brought everything we have been learning to reality. I also enjoyed all of the videos we watched of news and real reporting, it made everything we were doing seem more real and exciting.
Another great thing I learned is about current events. I never knew anything about current events and when I say never, I mean it, it was a joke among my family that I didn't even know who the president was. This class forced me to stay updated, and I now receive updates on my phone from the New York Times. I really enjoy being informed and I will keep the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment